Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have changed my email address and nothing works. Allo.

Customer Question
I have changed my...

I have changed my email address and nothing works.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Allo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My amazon and apple store accounts think my email address is still my old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What do you need to know?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/27/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Are you sure your email provider is Allo? do you mean Google Allo - a chat app on Android and iOS?