Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It is not my email. All I want to do is save a Word document…

Customer Question
It is not my...

It is not my email. All I want to do is save a Word document to my computer. When I push save, the program directs me to the internet. I do not want to go to the internet. I just want to save to my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

Microsoft Word 2016

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I have no idea

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/26/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

When did you created the document?