Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I do not remember my gmail password,changed it approx 3

Customer Question
I do not remember...

I do not remember my gmail password,changed it approx 3 months ago,am being asked for a recovery mail i also am having trouble gettiing into them,please help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Not that i know of,i have a new straight talk phone which i have been trying to log in on,but it is not letting me because of my forgotten password

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I belive i have a couple security quuestions and i no longer have access to a phone other than my wifes cell which i think may be there also

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope I just want to access my gmai so i can get my phone in here then i could put my new number in my account

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/26/2017
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

I would be happy to help you today with your gmail question. I can provide the steps to your recovery if you like and work directly with you on those steps but please understand that any I.T. person is limited to Google's ownership of those emails and we may or may not be able to recover them successfully due to the security questions entered at the time of creation. If you would like to continue, I would be happy to assist where necessary. Can you tell me everything you've done at this point?