Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I CANNOT SIGN INTO MY GMAIL. IT KEEPS SENDING BACK TO MY…

Customer Question
I CANNOT SIGN INTO...

I CANNOT SIGN INTO MY GMAIL. IT KEEPS SENDING BACK TO MY PASSCODE AND IT IS NOT RECOGNIZING MY LAST PASSCODE. I AM SIGNED IN ON MY PHONE, BUT CANNOT SIGN INTO THIS COMPUTER WHICH I USE ALL THE TIME. I AM NOT SURE WHAT IS GOING ON

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

MY PHONE

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER AND IT SENDS ME A TEXT. ASKS ME IF I AM TRYING TO SIGN IN, I HIT YES. IT SAYS I AM NOW SIGNED IN, HOWEVER IT ASKS ME TO VERIFY BY PUTTING IN PASSCODE AND IT IS NOT ACCEPTING THE PASSCODE. I CAN'T GET BEYOND THAT. I WANT TO CHANGE MY PASSCODE FOR GMAIL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

THAT IS MY ONLY PROBLEM

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/26/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Are you getting new messages on your phone right now from email? Or can you only see up to a point?

Do not sign out of your phone with your gmail if you are still able to see your contacts/emails up to this point.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.