Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into my phone cause of google accounts problem…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my phone cause of google accounts problem helpppp

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I think so on my galaxy tablet

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't think so it's been far too long I have an email [email protected] and it says I have an account as [email protected] and I have never used that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there? I really don't know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/26/2017
Email technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

I just checked that you are having account vgriffiths27 with you. Do you have access to phone number which ends with 07 ?