Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a problem with my I tunes account can any one help…

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with my I tunes account can any one help me? My 9 year old grand son has been adding games not knowing the cost of this and I just got an email from my Discover account about unusual activity on I tunes if which I have not used only to find these charges for games

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Don’t use my email much at all and never send emails saw this I my phone when I went to delete my email because so many

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there anyway to refund this huge bill of &742.83 dollars I did not know was happening and I know my grandson did not know what he was doing. Never had this happen ever

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/26/2017
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 8 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner
Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with this question today..
Because your account was used freely there is nothing you can do apple side. I would recommend you dispute the charges with your credit card company... getting a refund from this is highly unlikely
I do want you to email them and I’ll give you details... it’s possible, so please try
Please read over this webpage to give yourself much more detail and how to deal with this
https://www.imore.com/how-to-get-refund-itunes-app-store
If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know.. I would be glad to help more if I can