Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My son set up an email account and now we cant access it and…

Customer Question
My son set up...

My son set up an email account and now we cant access it and he cant remember the password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not at the moment with that account

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

His new microsoft account is linked to the gmail account he cant access.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/26/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Can I first know which email provider it is?