Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to access my email account. I spoke to one of…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to access my email account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No,I spoke to one of your technicians last week and he issued me a temporary pass word, led me through changing my password ***** could not log me on through web main and advised that my user name needed to be reinstated. He was to sms me with case no and time frame but has not got back

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Im not sure but my optus land line is(###) ###-####and my mobile is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My email user name is***@******.***

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/26/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you me you cannot access your optusnet email due to incorrect password? Did you verify this via web at https://webmail.optusnet.com.au ?
The issue has been resolved. Thank you for your input