Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have accidently put in 3 orders.

Customer Question
I have accidently put...

I have accidently put in 3 orders

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can I cancel all my orders

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I sent through 3 orders instead of one

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/25/2017
Email technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!