Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My password is all messed up I need to get into my email for…

Customer Question
My password ***** *****...

My password ***** ***** messed up I need to get into my email for a code number to unlink my phone

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I don't think so not at this time

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My cell number is(###) ###-####but I'm locked out of my phone to because I can't put in a email or password ***** works

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Email Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.*** yes I still need help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to get my phone and tablet working

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
My cell # is (###) ###-####email address***@******.***
12/26/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Are you referring to an Android phone? Are you able use your cell phone to receive call or read text messages?
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist