Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I type in my email, then my password ok, but then apple

Customer Question
I type in my...

I type in my email, then my password ***** but then apple say,s I can,t get into my debit to gain more turns.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My iPad, but honestly I only use my iPad to play games, not much else.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All kinds, mostly done by my daughter and she,s soooo frustrated by this she told me to do this by myself help!,,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I, frankly, don,t know what I don,t know. I’m 70, but still fairly sharp. Tell me what to do I,m there.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/26/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What online services are you referring to? Can you please upload a screenshot to show more details about what your are talking about?As you are using an iPad, I guess you know how to take a screenshot on iPad - simply press the HOME an Power buttton at the same time.Then find the "+" or "add file" link around where you type your message, click it to add the screenshot from your photo library, then finish your message and click Send button to send your message with a picture.Thanks.