Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an outlook account but can't remember what it is and…

Customer Question
I have an outlook...

I have an outlook account but can't remember what it is and I can't get Xbox live

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Outlook from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Brower on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Gamer tag is SongfulElf1826

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/25/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

First, we must find the account that gametag is attached too.

Use this link and select adult or child. then select your type of xbox you are on.

It will tell you how to find the email. When you do that, get back to me please and we will

try to reset the password ***** it.

You seem to already have an email/gametag set up. We need to find the email.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution