Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need my password it was not sent. 6474060078

Customer Question
I need my password...

I need my password ***** was not sent

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/25/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you are having a problem with one of your passwords. Please, answer the questions below.

Is this password ***** with your wireless network? If so, what is the brand and model name of your wireless router?

Is this password ***** with an email account? If so, what comes after the @ sign in your email address?

Is this password ***** with any other type of website or system that I haven't mentioned? If so, what is it associated with?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

It specifically ask for my Microsoft account password

What is asking for your Microsoft Account password?

To he Xbox system after installing a game to sign in (use the password ***** your Microsoft account)

In that case, you may follow the instructions below to reset your password.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://account.live.com/password/reset
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.

You will be able to reset your password *****

Will that be all for today?

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason