Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cant get into my email account in google....forgot my

Customer Question
Cant get into my...

Cant get into my email account in google....forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No...dont have any devices...I'm not computer literate

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I tried one of many old passwords and was told by google that it was sent to my roadrunner account...but i haven't rcvd any from roadrunner for 3 days

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/25/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?