Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot receive gmail. It will not accept my password. I…

Customer Question
I cannot receive gmail...

I cannot receive gmail. It will not accept my password.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I don't know. I am on my computer and tried to pull up my e-mail and it refused and said it had cut off too soon.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I don't do any of that. I am 88 and am not too efficient on the computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/25/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Do you recall the last time you were able to sign in to your Gmail account?