Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I bought my daughter a new computer for Christmas and I

Customer Question
Thank you. I...

Thank you. I bought my daughter a new computer for Christmas and I signed her up with an email that doesn't work and I need to change it. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

This is brand new for my daughter. She will be accessing it from her new Lenova. I originally used***@******.*** but that isn't available so i used [email protected] Microsoft is sending a verification email and i cant retrieve it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need that login erased i think

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/25/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

You can Reset the PC and you can start over fresh.

Start or Re-start the computer.

While looking at the login screen (but don't log in), hold and keep down, the left Shift key.

Click the Power icon in the lower right corner of the screen (far right) and select Restart.

Release the Shift key when the Choose an Option screen appears.

click Troubleshoot

click Reset this PC

click Remove Everything

click Just Remove Files

(install to the drive where Windows is installed, if asked)

Once Windows has been reloaded
(it takes an hour or so)
you'll create a new user account and have access to the machine again.

Let me know the result please.