Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Have new computer and new e-mail address and need to get my…

Customer Question
Have new computer and...

Have new computer and new e-mail address and need to get my wow add-ons

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Really don't use it much

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since I last used curse things have changed...I cant get on the twitch or curse either one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get my add-on's

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/25/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you using web mail?