Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I messed up my email address and password when trying to get…

Customer Question
I messed up my...

I messed up my email address and password ***** trying to get started. kept trying to fix but only making it worse. emails went to correct address when started and now have made a mess of it.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not teckey person have only tried through system with regards ***** ***** addess and pasword and oh boy have i messed that up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get in before just want to start using

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/25/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you simply looking to start using a new Gmail account now?