Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost access to my email Juno.com. I don't have access to…

Customer Question
I lost access to...

I lost access to my email Juno.com

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I don't have access to email in any my devises

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I was trying to reach someone alive person to Juno for help but for some reasons I could not

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/26/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Did you try visiting below site to access your Juno emails via web?https://webmail.juno.comDid you try below link to reset the password *****?https://account.juno.com/account/acmg/forgotPassword.do
1. For webmail.juno.com is not ok for me. I cannot use it. It is not acceptable. I need to restore my normal "outlook Mail" for MacBook Pro2.Yes I did try this link before but there is no representative in customer support. I will try tomorrow again3. By the way before I started talk "Just Answer'" I was told $5 refundable. But only after I was agreed and I gave my card # they said it is $47. Nobody asked me any more if I agree for $47. It is s strange and does not sound right for me.
I don't mean to ask you to use webmail. It's just a way to verify your username and password.If you can log in via web, that's the email setting issue at Outlook client or mail server. If you can't log in via web, that's just a password ***** and you have to reset the password ***** Juno support.
FYI - I am a technician here, not a billing person, I have no access to any billing info. So please contact JustAnswer customer support for any billing concerns of you. Thanks.
I will try to reset my password ***** with Juno support. Thanks.I will try to contact with JustAnswer tomorrow regarding billing question. Thanks