Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My password has gotten changed to my gmail by my wife. My…

Customer Question
My password ***** gotten...

My password ***** gotten changed to my gmail by my wife

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

My wife has changed my information and she is logged in and she logged me out

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need my info out of her phone. I have 2 gmails and she has both of them

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/25/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please advise the email address in the Contact info area so we can review the situation for you? Thanks.

Do you have a phone number ending 30?