Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot send. Everyting is qued. It apperars that I can…

Customer Question
I cannot send...

I cannot send. Everyting is qued. It apperars that I can receive. ??

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and/or tablet..

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

No muxk kiddo ... it jusrmquit. I have.reser the phone and.tavlet ...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, ut grrating.not being ae to.send. if it is problem, I just.need to know ... thx tj

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/25/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please click the link and login into your gmail webmail account.

http://gmail.com

And then login,

And send out a test email to yourself and check if you receive that or not.

If you're not able to login into your account, click forgot password ***** more option to reset the password.

Keep me posted.

I will be standing by.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this? I can also call you directly over the phone.

If yes, please let me know.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit) to compensate me for my work, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated.