Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had registered via my email, urber app not working,

Customer Question
I had registered via...

I had registered via my email, urber app not working, Reinstalled the app, does not recognise my credit card

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My credit card last four nos come up, but it does not recognise my credit care. access on my phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/25/2017
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Are you trying to set up the Uber app as a rider or as a driver?

What is the exact error message that you are getting?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.