Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

That's what I would like to know. Where are they? Outlook.

Customer Question
That's what I would...

That's what I would like to know. Where are they?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desk top, iPhone, or tablet....Tonight, desk tp.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Desk top

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This is most frustrating~ I've paid two different companies associated with Microsoft a total of $ 800.00 to fix my computers, and now none work.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/25/2017
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

What do you need help with?

Hi Cody. I'm not paying you every month. Thanks anyway! Cancel!
Later maybe. Microsoft is getting o.