Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Been trying to buy Fire HD8tablet with Alexa. Gmail. Web…

Customer Question
Been trying to buy...

Been trying to buy Fire HD8tablet with Alexa.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Get to check with the one item Fire HD8 tablet with Alexa 8....you keep adding items that not only are paid for but have arrived. Just want the tablet instead of all the add ones the computer is adding

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to pay but not for tons of stuff

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/25/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean you want to buy an Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet and want to find out where is the best price online?