Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

DONT HAVE ANY SECURITY CODE NUMBERS? Powergate. On another…

Customer Question
DONT HAVE ANY SECURITY...

DONT HAVE ANY SECURITY CODE NUMBERS ?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Powergate rogers

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On another pc usung on another pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just purchased this new acer swift1 2 days ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?

Please clarify exactly what you are trying to do. There is not a clear message in your details.