Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I went to my email to get a temporary password but I was not…

Customer Question
I went to my email...
I went to my email to get a temporary password ***** I was not returned to Just Answer where they were waiting for my password.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
I got a temporary password ***** could not get back to the page where I was suppose to enter the temporary password.
12/24/2017
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you tell me the name of the email service provider, like Gmail, Yahoo etc.?

It's gmail but that has nothing to do with my original question. I want to be able to watch Ch. 40 on my tv. It is blocked out right now.
I don't want to Secure Remote Assistance where you remotely connect to my tv unless I can be sure I will be able to get Ch. 40 at 3:25 pm today. Can you assure me.
It's not email, it's my tv. Do I need to be tranferred to another technician?
I have been given the run-around.
24 hours will be too late. I am giving up on being able to watch Ch. 40 on my tv at 3:25 pm today. Thank you anyway.
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

No, I don't need assistance now. I was trying to see if Uverse could do something to my tv so I could watch a football game this afternoon. Thank you anyway.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist