Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm receiving a lot of spam emails and can't block them.

Customer Question
I'm receiving a lot...

I'm receiving a lot of spam emails and can't block them. Also my incoming emails are going into my trash folder

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Connection is very good and using a browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I have norton anti virus for a long time now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Who is your email provider?

Yahoo

What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to block and send a hacked account report and Phishing report. Also tried to do a full system scan on my Norton anti virus

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

No Thank you
  1. Recheck your accounts security settings
  2. Chang your password
  3. Apply filters for abusive language
  4. Block all the senders you are receiving spam from