Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Computer not cell. I cannot access my email. Phone, today.

Customer Question
Computer not cell....

Computer not cell. I cannot access my email

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Phone, today. Email, last week

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Just need to access email, I did try the phone expert and they referred me to you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

New password, I tried everything they instructed but the security questions were NOT the ones I previously gave

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/25/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What's your email provider please? How do you access your email and have the issue, via web using a browser or by using an email program on the computer? Please clarify. Thanks.