Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Col 1098 @ Hotmail .com. Phone. How to retrieve password…

Customer Question
Col 1098 @ Hotmail...

Col 1098 @ Hotmail .com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

How to retrieve password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

It sounds like you want to reset the password ***** your hotmail account please follow the below steps in order to reset your password:

1. Please click on this link https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
  2. Choose the reason you need your password ***** then click Next.
  3. Enter the email address, phone number or Skype ID you used when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.
  4. Enter the characters you see on the screen (this lets us know you're not a robot), then click Next.
  5. If you have security info on your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter that code on the next screen, you'll be able to make a new password.

Please let me know if it works for you if it does not we will try alternate solution.