Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just purchased two tablets for the grandkids and I can't…

Customer Question
I just purchased two...

I just purchased two tablets for the grandkids and I can't get them signed in because I can't get my google account information. it keeps telling me it will send an email with a code, but the last three didn't work. I need help.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not sure. they had to put in***@******.*** on their tablets

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure. you could call me at(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, just need my google info

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email/tablets. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Google is very broad for emails. @gmail? live etc?

You gave a .net email. That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account .

Please clarify.