Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password and ask that a email be sent to but…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** ask that a email be sent to***@******.*** but although the system said it, it was not received

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

On my phone, i am on my laptop now

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Maybe phone number(###) ###-####

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you are having a problem with one of your passwords. Please, answer the questions below.

Is this password ***** with your wireless network? If so, what is the brand and model name of your wireless router?

Is this password ***** with an email account? If so, what comes after the @ sign in your email address?

Is this password ***** with any other type of website or system that I haven't mentioned? If so, what is it associated with?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

I don’t want to pay $48. Just cancel the requesy

I will send in your refund request.

Thanks