Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to verify on a new iPad but keep getting a server…

Customer Question
Trying to verify on...

Trying to verify on a new iPad but keep getting a server error

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

11.0.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

New iPad, trying to set for my mom. Started trying to add this morning. Also get message about the SSL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

We might be wrong on her password. She’s 90 and can’t remember dxactlt

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What do you mean by "verify"? Do you mean you visit a web site using Safari or you access an email account using Mail app of iOS?