Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to delete my account but forgot my password. I'm not…

Customer Question
I want to delete...

I want to delete my account but forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I'm not sure

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What account are you trying to delete? Social site? Program? Email etc?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

This is a nihtmare hat has been going on for a week

I I am trying to delete my account with wireclub
why does wireclub not recognize me

Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

I can help written until then if you would like. That message is normal and for your protection so you are able to confirm

you want remote support.

I do not know why yet, but we will figure it out. Please advise what you would like to do.

I will allow remote control only if you can get my wireclub account deleted
this has nothing to do with e-mail
I do not see your answer

It does. You log in with an email on that site to get into your account to delete it.

ok I pay ONLY IF YOU SUCCEED
waiting for a response

Yes, but i need you to call customer service. You are making duplicate after duplicate and being charged for the same

question. Please stop. Only answer here and call customer service. I have put the others in for refunds, but it will take time

for it to come back to your card. I am a tech. I cannot see that side of your account or even help with it.

Also, i am trying to help you. Please understand i have to type all this out. You are not giving me even 3 minutes to respond.

sorry
No one told me I was paying per question

I am still shutting other ones down while we talk. But, i want you to go here for me. Tell me if this is your site you log into.

https://www.wireclub.com/login

If this is your site. They want the email or user name to get in to delete the account.

looks like it

Which is why i advised you to only answer 'here' with me. customer service has all that info. I do not. I can only see

when you create duplicates and turn them into customer service for refunds.

but they keep saying they don;t recognize my user name

Try the email instead that you think you signed up with. The one you would remember using. If you still have access to that email

we can try to reset. If you used that site on your computer? We may be able to find the email you used for it depending on what browser

you used.

I signed in using ONE of these two screen names: ***@******.*** or seth375486

Did you ever login with facebook?

How do you know you are still a member? Can you tell me/verify how you know this. Those accounts dont exist anymore.

no facebook I know I am still a member because I can still go to their chat rooms

Did you delete the chat feature/programs from your computer yet?

What browser did you use if it is accessed by web url?

I am not sure what you are saying. You have to log in to actually use their chat from what i am reviewing.

How are you still chatting? I need to know the path you are taking.