Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to list my property for sale on Craig list Canada for…

Customer Question
Hello: my name...

Hello: my name is***** I want to list my property for sale on Craig list Canada for sale. Can you tell me how to do it. I live in Florida, my property is in Turks and Caicos Islands.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Bellsouth. ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Thru outlook express

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

How do I get started

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

As far as this listing goes, do you already have a Craigslist account created or do you need help with that, first?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason