Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I ordered moscow mule cups in copper and want to get 2 more.

Customer Question
I ordered moscow mule...

I ordered moscow mule cups in copper and want to get 2 more. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Please help me in ordering 2 more moscow mule cups. I have the original box and have the address I originally got the first two from.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My email address -***@******.*** is accessed through my computer or iPhone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I cannot find anything re: my initial order. I need 2 more using initials M and E

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm databank876. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I was able to locate a website where you can purchase original Moscow Mule Mugs. Please click here to go to the site.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.