Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to get my goog. I type in google and it doesn't…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to get my goog

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I type in google and it doesn't connect

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know what to do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you facing difficulty signing in to your email?