Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been tried to set up iCloud. And have made every

Customer Question
I have been tried...

I have been tried to set up iCloud. And have made every effort with all instructions. I had started out my gmail account when i got the apple 6

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

With my gmail account

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

What is asked pass word reset added a new password ***** still I have had no luck. I do have iCloud setting on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/24/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean your Apple ID is a Gmail address? Are you able to access your emails of that Gmail address?