Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to know how to go back into something that was

Customer Question
I want to...

I want to know how to go back into something that was already listed and change pho My pictures are fuzzy.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I want to change pictures on my offerup posted items.

Technician's Assistant: Which OfferUp product do you have?

Jewelry

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your OfferUp software?

I don't even know where to start

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

Do the following to update a post:

Open your OfferUp app and select Offers.

Select Selling and then select the post you want to edit/change pictures.

Select Edit then step through the posting process and upload and select the pictures you want to use.

Select Save and the post should then be updated and display the new pictures.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.