Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just lost my phone and havent used my google account and…

Customer Question
Hi, I just lost...

Hi, I just lost my phone and havent used my google account and google hangouts in a while. I want to make a call but I am locked out of my gmail account. My user id is***@******.*** but I cannot enter a password ***** change it. Please help. I don't have access to my phone so if it sends the new password ***** my phone, I can't access it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No, I have only my laptop and no phone access.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, I believe so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, it's not letting me access my new password.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know if you have any recovery email address associated with your gmail account?