Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It aint the e-mail, mty fiancee cant remember her lock

Customer Question
It aint the e-mail...

It aint the e-mail, mty fiancee cant remember her lock password ***** her phone, and att hadus do a factory reset, but when she tried to get into it she needs to log into her google account, and she cant remember her password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Her laptop is rebooting as we speak

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

They have no idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I NEED HEL[P

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What do you need?
What is that?
HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
are you ever going to f**king answer me or not
12/24/2017
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Sorry for the delay in responding to your question.

To recover the Google account, go to:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery