Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I entered Just Answer to address a problem and paid the two…

Customer Question
I entered Just Answer...

I entered Just Answer to address a problem and paid the two dollar charges, lost connection and cannot reconnect but still have been charged

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't recall and didn't know that I should. Just Answer had my email address and phone number - thought someone would contact me!!!!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NO! but no more charges

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

no
Email technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

Understood.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Kind regards,

Jeff

I don't want help I WANT CREDIT FOR THE CHARGES THAT I DID NOT GET EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD MY EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER WHEN WE WERE DISCONNECTED
Email technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

I understand, I am sorry to read this.

Did the issue got solved?

A refund can be done here:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Kind regards,

Jeffrey