Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an account im completely locked out of. All I can…

Customer Question
I have an account...

I have an account im completely locked out of. All I can give you is my email and the last known password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

A phone number but i made this account several years ago and the phone number is ***** gone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What type of account is it? (e.g Apple)

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.