Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Nothing. I want to gift a domain to a friend and pay for 3…

Customer Question
Nothing. I want to...

Nothing. I want to gift a domain to a friend and pay for 3 years.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Comcast is mine. I have a gmail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Pc web browser is the only time I look at it.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't had trouble yet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you today.

What domain name are you planning to buy?

JayRB.com through google
I'll handle it. When it's done it'll run me around 110$.
You just billed american express by the way. Enjoy.

Thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry for the confusion. You paid a deposit so you were charged. But we guarantee our service so you can get your money back if you are not satisfied.

Do you have other domain names purchased already? Or this is the first time to buy a domain name?

I’m not worried about the 5 bucks. I got billed for 42 after. Getting on the phone after the 42 buck charge after. Who ever gets there first.

I am very sorry about the confusion. But our service does not only costs $5. That is an initial deposit though, but the whole question/request that you posted shows $47, that is the fees that I can see from my end.

If you think this is a mistake, you can request for a refund following the procedures in this link:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

But if you want to continue, please let me know. I will be here to assist you further.

Thank you,

Jess

A bit misleading with that whole "direct connect" costs this "thing." In 4 says it'll be disputed.

If you meant "Secure Remote Assistance", that is an optional additional service that costs an extra $39 on top of the $47 that you already paid.

We'll see.

Do you want to continue with my help or do you want to process a refund? Please advise.

Sure. That 5 bucks or the whole?

You can request a refund following the procedures in this link:

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess

Good talk.
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you still need our help here? FYI - I can help you walk through the whole process to buy a domain for 3 years as a gift for your friend. We will work on a shared screen under your watch and I will explain everything you want to know over the phone. All of this for this remote session will be $39 USD. Please let me know if you need it.