Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Not my email, my phone... i thought I'd be smart and upgrade…

Customer Question
Not my email, my...

Not my email, my phone... i thought I'd be smart and upgrade my security and instituted the pattern can't remember exactly what i enterws an am now locked out of my phone. every hour i enter a different pattern and so far none work. really don't want to have to do a hard reset as i really need calendar and historical n future appointments and contacts. any help or advice will be appreciated

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Only phone and computer i am using to type to you

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes(###) ###-#### don't remember about the security questions as it's been many years since this account has been set up... though several phones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what would be important to share other than how dumb I am to have gotten myself in this fix...and right before Christmas :-(

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Different pattern? Do you mean different combination for a password? Of an email account? Please clarify. Thanks.