Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Have brought a new phone as xmas gift and have used my gmail…

Customer Question
Have brought a new...

Have brought a new phone as xmas gift and have used my gmail account to sign in saying i have to wait for 24 hours can this be by passed as i nees to to gift tomorrow

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone or pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Have tried 3or4 times to sign in and each time it is wait 24 hours

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
I guess it is new Android phone. Can I know which email address is it, please post it in the private Contact Info area. Thanks.
Tried 2 emails not sure which one worked [email protected] hotmail.com or***@******.***

> a new phone as xmas gift and have used my gmail account to sign in

If it is an Android phone then you must use a Gmail account to sign on, as you mentioned above.

Unfortunately, both emails you provided in the previous message are with Hotmail (an email provider as part of Microsoft), not Gmail which belongs to Google.