Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My address got changed orginal account was I messed up and…

Customer Question
My address got changed...

My address got changed orginal account was***@******.*** I messed up and it got changed to***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Went to gmail account and it wouldn't let me change the address back it just kept telling me that that address was already in use

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want the old address back and to get rid of the teachgilber2

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> my address got changed orginal account was***@******.***

Is it a newly registered email address or it has been used for a long while?