Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When someone sends me an email they receive a message saying…

Customer Question
When someone sends me...

When someone sends me an email they receive a message saying their email could not be delivered even though it was delivered. How can I fix that?

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Just msn.com - not outlook. I don’t see the message - people contacting me see the message.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No not that I know of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, thanks for your question. Please

1. share the message saying their email could not be delivered here, because commonly that kind of notification gives an error code or link to explain the specific reason.

2. let me know the email providers of your email address and the sender's. I will check any one of them is blacklisted for each other for some reasons.

Thanks.

How do I share or send an email message in response to a text message?

> a text message?

Do you mean a text message received on a cell phone via SMS?

You sent me a text message and I have an email that shows the "your email could not be delivered" message. How do I send the email to you?

Can you simply copy and paste the text into your message to me? Thanks.