Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It does not pair with phone number. [email protected] I…

Customer Question
It does not pair...

It does not pair with phone number.(###) ###-####*****@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I am on laptop with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I will need a pick up after xmas and I can't fix it. tried many times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

The paying credit card does not end in my four numbers.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/24/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Basically, do you mean your issue is: you can't access your Yahoo email from your Windows 10 computer? If correct, please advise:
1. when was your last successful login at Yahoo? One which device? Using what software?
2. How do you access Yahoo now? Via web using a browser, or using an email program such as Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird?