Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My phone died.bit take a change. Sales rep says I need

Customer Question
My phone died.bit take...

My phone died.bit take a change. Sales rep says I need Google sign in and password. Can't find my password ***** Help.vusing husband's phone.(###) ###-#### My email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Maybe 3 days ago. Husband says 2 of the 4 prong sare missing at plug in.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

There is no power in it at all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
I just want my sign in and password!
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/23/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Just double check if the email address to be recovered is***@******.***?