Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can not sign n. Gmail. I tried everything. Phone and T work.

Customer Question
Can not sign n ...

Can not sign n

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail. I tried everything

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and T work

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Phone number recover. Called support lines but most are scams

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not have the phone from before to verify

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
The email is my name
Most Google support are Indian scammers
12/23/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 9 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Gmail. Have no password, the phone I no longer have to verify
Windows 10

Google are free accounts for gmail","Google are free accounts for gmail. They will not give it back unless you can recover it due to this. They require in

your agreement that you keep current back up methods as your due diligence to keep the account.

Having said that, if you ever used that gmail on a computer in a browser? We may be able to find and reveal the password ***** it was stored if you cannot recover online at gmail.com

do you have a mac or windows pc you used that account on successfully before this happened?"

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?